Composing a page using parts from other pages
1. Go to the page needed and activate the editor.
2. Locate the row you want to export (The rows are marked orange), press the export icon.
3. You will see a window with code in it. Select all the code (CTRL+A) and copy it (CTRL+C)
4. Close the export window, disable editor and go to the page you want to insert the row.
5. Activate editor and scroll the page down to the "Import" button.
6. Press the import button and you'll see an empty window. Paste the code you copied earlier and press the green button.
7. You can adjust the position of the row using this icon.
8. Publish changes and disable the editor.